ADTRAN Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADTRAN Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADTRAN (Huntsville, AL) in November 2011.

Interview

Had an on-campus interview after submitting my resume. About a month later I got an e-mail inviting my for an on-site interview. It consisted of two interviews, a tour, and lunch. Got a call 3-4 days later with an offer.

Interview questions were mostly about my background. In the on campus round they asked a few questions about the c++ API, and threading, at a basic level. The on-site interviews had some behavioral questions mixed.

Interview Questions

• How would you test an iPhone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

DId not negotiate. Pay is pretty good for an internship, but they don't provide housing.

Other Interview Reviews for ADTRAN

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADTRAN (Huntsville, AL) in December 2010.

Interview

One day of interview with 3-5 people. The interview process typically begins in the start of the day then have one or two technical rounds with engineers followed by partial technical and experience questioning with managers. After lunch mostly a short tour of the facilities and products developed. The process ends with HR.

Interview Questions

• situation based question to explain the technology used   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ADTRAN (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

There were four rounds : 1. The written test 2. Technical Interview 1 3. Technical Interview 2 4. HR Interview. The written test comprises of questions on Java and Quantitative Aptitude and Java. The interview requires knowledge on Networking, Java/Python Intermediate Knowledge, Problem Solving to get through. It is easy to get through if you have basic knowledge on Java and do a bit of competitive programming.

Interview Questions

• 1. Objective questions on Java and Quantitative Aptitude
      2. Basics of Networks