ADTRAN Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADTRAN (Huntsville, AL) in March 2012.

Interview

One interview was conducted at the university and three others were completed on-site in Huntsville. The interview on campus at the university mainly consisted of questions that tested if I had the qualifications needed for the Co-Op position. I was also asked questions that determined if I fit well within the company (social attributes for example). The next step in the process was on-site interviewing, which consisted of detailed discussions of networking and programming. I didn't know everything asked about networking, but the input I did on the topic served as sufficient information.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement the stack data structure? What functions would you use?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate. However, I didn't really feel as if I needed to. The time frame of the co-op was acceptable. If you are given an offer, only accept if it fits your obligations and schedule. Try to negotiate before declining. You don't want to pass up a job opportunity.