ADTRAN Software Engineer Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADTRAN Software Engineer Co-Op Interview Questions

Software Engineering Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADTRAN (Huntsville, AL) in March 2014.

Interview

I interviewed on campus where I was first asked several typical interview questions (What are your strengths/weaknesses, what project experience do you have, etc), and then I was asked to answer some basic programming questions about a provided segment of pseudocode having to do with object oriented programming and inheritance.

After the initial interview I interviewed again on the Adtran campus with two separate individuals. In both subsequent interviews I was again asked basic personality/soft skill questions. In one of these interviews I was then asked to review a segment of code in the programming language I specified that I was most comfortable with. I was asked to go through the code segment and point out all the errors that I saw (syntax and logical) based on hearing what the goal of the code was. In the other interview, I was given verbal instructions to perform a simple task (such as iterating through characters in a string and putting them into an array).

Additionally, I had to take an online IQ-type test asking various questions over the course of 50 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q: Give an example of a time you had a leadership role.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ADTRAN

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADTRAN (Burlington, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

2~3 phone interview, 5~6 round on-site.
    on phone interview, I'm being asked the basic network questions and data structure questions. After 2~3 round. I was brought to have a whole-afternoon on-site. It takes about 4 hours, different people from different level will come to ask me about my past project, and personality questions. They are generally very nice.

Interview Questions

• The detail of my recent course project   1 Answer

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADTRAN (Huntsville, AL) in October 2010.

Interview

I got the interview at the UT Knoxville Engineering Expo, I started talking about some networking equipment they had at their booth, and it caught the interest of the recruiter, so they gave me a panel interview the next day, which consisted of a HR person, and an engineer asking me to solve math problems. I was then invited on site about a week later were they paid for the gas and hotel room, and supper. Were I had 2 interviews back to back.