ADTRAN Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADTRAN (Huntsville, AL) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward. After a 30-45 minute phone interview, I was brought in for 30 one on one interviews with people you will be working with. They were interviewing several people for this position, so they narrowed it down to 2 or 3 candidates and brought us back in to interview with several people in upper management.

Interview Questions

• When you have more on your plate than you can handle and there is no way to make all of your committed dates, how do you decide which items to take care of and which ones to let slide.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ADTRAN

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ADTRAN (Mexico City (Mexico)) in February 2016.

Interview

First round with Senior Mánager, second with Services Director and last one with Bussiness Director. During interviews they reviewed my skills, experience and knowledge of telecomm market throughout PPT and FAQ.

Interview Questions

• What has been the hardest challenge you have ever had during working for Telecomm industry?   1 Answer