AECOM Benefits Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AECOM (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I was contacted though a recruiter that notified me about a opening that was about to be posted on their jobs board. The recruiter found my information because I had applied for a HR position that she told me I was over qualified for. My whole recruitment process ( or to get a rejection) took about 2.5 months. However I do believe this was due to the holiday season.

The people that I interviewed with were great people and I would have loved to work with them. They really did seem down to earth and overall I had a great interview. Generally I felt that my in face interviews went really well and I was told by one of the interviewers that while looking though all the resumes they received I was a top candidate. After hearing such high praise I felt confident that everything went well.

Now the bad...I left the in person interview feeling good and the next day I received a email from the recruiter telling me that the interview went well and they wanted me back for another interview the next week. I tried to contacted the recruiter (called and emailed) the following week and she kept on dragging her feet on scheduling the next interview. Then finally two weeks had passed and I heard nothing. So I emailed again to check in and I was informed that they were moving on.

I know a lot of things can change and recruiting is not easy. However I know they could have done better of informing me of my status. Also they have not told me I was a top candidate, telling me that it well and inviting for another interview. (which never happened)

Interview Questions