AECOM Biologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

It was relaxing. However, they put phone on speaker and their voice cannot be heard clearly. Overall, the questions are not difficult, but did not give an expecting time line for the next step, just mention that they will hand over the file and answers to HR manager and he will decide.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AECOM

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the company's HR department. Then, I provided my references. After that I had an interview with the hiring manager over the phone, which was followed by an interview in person. At the interview there were three managers who asked my questions about my experience. It seemed like they were interested in my knowledge as well as my overall attitude and demeanor. After the interview I was taken to a room with a laptop which had several (I think three) hypothetical situations that I had to type a response to. For example, one was about sending an email to US Fish and Game about issues on a project site and how I would handle the given situation.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experience and the species that I had worked with specifically.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Santa Maria, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Very casual

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to bring clients to AECOM from you network?   Answer Question

Biologist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AECOM in March 2010.

Interview

Had an interview. Basic. It was fine. I asked most of the questions. I wanted to know why I should work for them. I don't have much to say it was easy and basic I don't know what else to add so so so so so so so so so