AECOM Interview Questions in Birmingham, England | Glassdoor

AECOM Interview Questions in Birmingham, England

3.2

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AECOM (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview panel mainly focuses on my previous working experience, especially on the design experience on power company. Besides, they also asked the most difficult issues that I handled before. Since I have to move to UK, the panel also asked how you and your family adapt the change especially difference in culture.

Interview Questions

• What kind of design work you came across that you are proud of.   Answer Question

Graduate Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Birmingham, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was an interview with to seniors members of the staff. It lasted two hours the whole process.
    First, it was a 15 minutes test of technical questions and the rest was the proper interview.
    Overall, the process was a good experience and it gave me the knowledge to approach next interviews.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about the bending moments and shear force in different structures such as beams and frames.
      Questions about the company, but basically, more technical questions (Tension & compression in the beam, how to calculate a slab, etc)
      Answer Question

Travel Planning Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Birmingham, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Application followed by Skype interview. Online application along with CV and cover letter. Was given a Skype interview 2 weeks later. The interview was very positive, they wanted to view my strengths and test that I was truly compatible for the role. They were keen to learn about my previous work experience and the skills I had developed from those roles.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to show how I had used my communication skills in the past.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted straight away without hesitation.

Graduate QS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AECOM (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

The process varies from office to office. For Birmingham office: 1.Submitted the on line application along with CV; 2.Invited to a graduate day assessment; 3 Invited to do online psychometric tests; 4.Followed by an interview with two associates