AECOM CAD Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AECOM CAD Technician Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CAD Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AECOM (Chennai (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

eating cookies and informing project details that's it, no any questions asked, just informed about the project and pay scale they asked about our opening to join as yes or no. that's it

Interview Questions

• no any questions asked, just informed about the project and pay scale   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AECOM

CAD Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AECOM (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview Details – Phone and office interview. Met with all managers in office. Interview was pleasant. No tough questions asked. Interview seemed more about making sure personality was compatible with others in office.

CAD Technician Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM in September 2011.

Interview

Had 3-4 phone interviews, one with the director and then another time with the director and the hiring manager (engineer) in a conference call. both very friendly and knowledgeable of the company. But not very many question about me and my skills? Waited another week to receive the job offer, which was sent via email.