AECOM Project Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AECOM Project Accountant Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2017

Entry-Level Project Accountant Interview

Interview

Applied online and went through a phone interview with HR and a video interview through hireview. Then got invited to their fantastic Friday event. Got to meet the hiring managers the evening before the actual interview and discuss the position and the company itself. Hiring managers were really friendly and interested in candidates. There were 5 other candidates who applied for the position. Although it was an entry level position, they all had masters or cpa. I am disappointed that didn't get the job but I understand that there were better candidates and I believe it was a fair hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (New York, NY).

Interview

Hiring process took more than a month. Very detailed through an agency which seemed to take forever to get the information. I had to correct some of the information myself for submission. It was the longest process I have ever been through. Seemed to be overboard for the position. I was in a room with several people, one, the manager appeared to be disinterested in me. Luckily the VP and Director loved me. The manager on the job was very unhelpful and left the company shortly after.

Interview Questions

• How can I benefit the company   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was offered a salary based on my previous employment.

Project Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AECOM.

Interview

Started as a work to hire position from an agency.

Interview Questions

• None. After working several months through an agency, I was offered a job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initial offer was lower than agency pay. Requested that AECOM meet agency pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AECOM (Sunrise, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

I was very persistent in following up with the status of position available and it took me three months to finally get an interview with the help of a current employee. The interview in my opinion went very well as I was very qualified for the position. The people seemed very nice & the office atmosphere was very good.

Interview Questions

• Explain in detail how my previous experience & previous job responsibilities would benefit the company that I interviewed with.   Answer Question
    • What are my strengths?   Answer Question