AECOM Landscape Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AECOM Landscape Designer Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AECOM (New York, NY).

Interview

the interview was a phone interview with a group of associates in the office. they were interested in my interests as a designer and my technical skills. asked which of my work was group work. they asked me to go through my portfolio and talk about some projects that were especially meaningful to me. they spoke about their work and their typical scale and scope.

Interview Questions

• what part of landscape architecture i was ost intersted in   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AECOM

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process included an initial phone screening interview. Next I interviewed with three senior associates who worked in the Design and Planning group. Most of the interview dealt with my personality and whether I would work well with the staff already on the team. Two of the interviewers asked more difficult questions while the third paid more attention to my answers and took more notes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nonnegotiable offer. Company has standard pay grades for positions when hired.

Landscape Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AECOM (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2016.

Interview

A very delightful interview process, interviewers are nice and we had a good talk, they gave me a brief history about AECOM. It lasted for about an hour and I got the reply after about two weeks. I met one of their designers and associate director.

Landscape Designer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM in January 2012.

Interview

First round was group interview with 4 staff members. After the first group interview, I met with 2 other senior staff / principals and that was the second round of interview. I presented my portfolio twice and both groups asked me different questions. They showed me the projects that they are working on. Overall, everyone was nice and they seemed interested in my work. The contact person told me when he would be in touch with me again. Seemed organized.

Landscape Designer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM in January 2009.

Interview

Refferal based. First interview over the phone with Human Resources Manager. After a week had a meeting with the principal in charge of the office. Looked at my previous work porfolio. Received an offer the same date and had to think about it. After two days of negotiation, accepted the offer.