AECOM Program Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AECOM Program Coordinator Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Arlington, VA) in July 2013.

Interview

First step was a phone interview with the recruiter, who seemed very aware of the project needs and what skills would be needed. She asked several questions about budgeting, which would turn out yo be a very important part of the job.

Second step was an in person interview with two directors and a recruiter. The interview was professional, but they were more concerned about overal goals and experience, they were very concerned with client experience.

The recruiter had more information about the day to say role of the position and what growth would look like.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want yo work here   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AECOM

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Arlington, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

2 interviews in person at the Arlington office. And for the most part they wanted to see if you understood USAID regulations and why you wanted to enter the field of international development. Also if you would be willing to travel.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Arlington, VA) in August 2010.

Interview

First, the HR recruiter contacted me by phone. We spoke for about 20 minutes about the position and my reasons for applying to the job. We also briefly went over my work experience. I was then casually invited to a 1-on-1 interview with the same person. The interview was very casual. The recruiter spoke at lenghth about the company and the position. I was asked a handful of relatively easy questions such as, "Name 3 adjectives that would describe you and make you a good fit for this position" and "What would you do if you were asked to do something that you couldn't handle?" I was contacted by phone a week later and informed that I did not get the job.

As for the working environment, the office was very quite and no one seemed to be around while I was there. The location of the office was quite convenient, right next to the metro station.

To all other interview candidates, I would advise you to be confident and familiarize yourself with the typical interview questions since the AECOM recruiters seem to rely heavily on these.

Program Coordinator Interview

Interview

The interview process was not intimidating as I expected it to be, esp. for an entry-level position. If you have international experience, budget experience, and management experience you are golden. If you have a MA that's extra points.