AEG Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

AEG Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.6

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Met with HR & the managers on a Friday. Got called back for a second interview with the VPs the next Monday. Heard back from HR later that same day.

Interview Questions

• Use one word to describe yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate for the first year.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online via the AEG website. I received an e-mail response within a week regarding my application, and I set up a date to interview. The day of the interview I was interviewed by two individuals, who were both pleasant. However, my interview was interrupted multiple times by another individual, which was distracting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, where are you from? Why AEG? What do you know about AEG? I see you used to work for (company), can you tell me about your experience? What is your availability? Some days are longer than others, and may consist of tasks outside the scope of the job description. Some days you may take out the trash and sometimes you could possibly get splinters, are you okay with that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process took about 2 weeks. I got a call with a simple phone interview then arranged for a formal interview which was about week later. The formal interview was about 25 to 30 minutes unfortunately I didn't make it past the first round do not sure what happens after that.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was short and clean. My supervisor was onto the point: why I wanted to work in the company, how I wanted to tackle my internship. The interview was held by my supervisor and another manager.

Interview Questions

• What value do you think you will bring to our company?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

My interview process was extremely fast. I applied for an Executive Assistant Position at Staples Center. I was hired within a week, but they were also trying to fill the role quickly.

Interview Questions

• What are your interests and hobbies?
      Do you want to learn and grow?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was first reach out to by email in order to set up a phone interview (because I was not living in the area in order to go in for a face to face interview). We exchanged emails and set up a time and date for the phone interview. Once the interview was over I was informed a decision would be made within a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Basically just asked about my prior internships and the experience I had gotten from them.   1 Answer

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

1 interview on phone with a phone screening and 1 in-person and all the staff was extremely professional from the CAO to the SVP of HR and the HR Director - appreciated the entire process

Interview Questions

• Explain your pedigree as an attribute to Sports or music entertainment   1 Answer

Negotiation

very professional

Manager, Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online through their application portal. In a matter of days I was called in for an interview. The interview was with two members of the HR group. I wasn't told beforehand that I would be interviewing with more than one person. But it went well enough for a second round interview which was scheduled with the head of HR of the group. However, someone dropped the ball and he wasn't expecting me - I waited in the reception area for nearly an hour before walking into his office because no one had acknowledged me. He was gracious enough to sit down and interview me although he wasn't expecting me.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't particularly difficult or challenging frankly. I had a more senior title at small company (big fish in a small pond sort of senario), and it was a difficult sell of me to him as a result.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview was held over the phone and lasted for about an hour. The interview consisted of a flurry of questions from two members of the department. The follow up interview was with HR. After about two weeks, the decision was made. Interview questions focused on individual skills, as well as knowledge of the industry and company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in this industry?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied on the site and received a call within 2 days. I was interviewed by both the VP of Sales and another Account Executive. it was done within 40 minutes, and I was asked very basic questions. Quite surpirsing because I expected harder questions considering this position requires more knowledge and expertise.