AEG Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.6

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online after seeing the job on Indeed.com. The position was for AEG Presents. I was emailed 3 days after applying to set up a phone interview. Basic questions such as where do you see yourself in years, how do you keep yourself organized, what do you know about the company, etc. I was emailed 3 days later to come in for an in person interview, got along great with everyone in the building. The interview lasted an hour and a half and the interviewer sounded very interested and said "we will talk soon" after the interview was over. I sent her a thank you letter and it was not acknowledged. All I got was an auto generated response a week later that I was not selected.

Overall it was an ok experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been involved with employee relations?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Came in and had a pleasant conversation about the role, its responsibilities, hours, and the benefits of working with the company. We discussed my previous expereinces, how it would benefit the company, and how I would assist with taking the company to the next level.

Interview Questions

• If hired, you will be the new person at the company, how will you react to those who have been with us for years?   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had an interview specifically L.A. Live and the office is at the Staples Center. Arrive early to accommodate for parking (it was free, but they assigned me to a lot that was not super close) as I had to walk a bit to get to the office, and you have to go through security. I was told I would be interviewing with the HR Manager and the Marketing Manager, but it ended up just being the Marketing Manager. They told me to go to the 3rd floor, and then I had to go down to the 2nd floor. It was in the Marketing Manager's office and it was very brief, about 25 mins. I felt welcome, but the manager did most of the talking. It was fairly relaxed, but dress professionally of course.

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Met with HR & the managers on a Friday. Got called back for a second interview with the VPs the next Monday. Heard back from HR later that same day.

Interview Questions

• Use one word to describe yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate for the first year.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online via the AEG website. I received an e-mail response within a week regarding my application, and I set up a date to interview. The day of the interview I was interviewed by two individuals, who were both pleasant. However, my interview was interrupted multiple times by another individual, which was distracting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, where are you from? Why AEG? What do you know about AEG? I see you used to work for (company), can you tell me about your experience? What is your availability? Some days are longer than others, and may consist of tasks outside the scope of the job description. Some days you may take out the trash and sometimes you could possibly get splinters, are you okay with that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process took about 2 weeks. I got a call with a simple phone interview then arranged for a formal interview which was about week later. The formal interview was about 25 to 30 minutes unfortunately I didn't make it past the first round do not sure what happens after that.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was short and clean. My supervisor was onto the point: why I wanted to work in the company, how I wanted to tackle my internship. The interview was held by my supervisor and another manager.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

My interview process was extremely fast. I applied for an Executive Assistant Position at Staples Center. I was hired within a week, but they were also trying to fill the role quickly.

Interview Questions

• What are your interests and hobbies?
      Do you want to learn and grow?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was first reach out to by email in order to set up a phone interview (because I was not living in the area in order to go in for a face to face interview). We exchanged emails and set up a time and date for the phone interview. Once the interview was over I was informed a decision would be made within a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Basically just asked about my prior internships and the experience I had gotten from them.   1 Answer

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

1 interview on phone with a phone screening and 1 in-person and all the staff was extremely professional from the CAO to the SVP of HR and the HR Director - appreciated the entire process

Interview Questions

• Explain your pedigree as an attribute to Sports or music entertainment   1 Answer

Negotiation

very professional