AEG Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

AEG Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online via the AEG website. I received an e-mail response within a week regarding my application, and I set up a date to interview. The day of the interview I was interviewed by two individuals, who were both pleasant. However, my interview was interrupted multiple times by another individual, which was distracting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, where are you from? Why AEG? What do you know about AEG? I see you used to work for (company), can you tell me about your experience? What is your availability? Some days are longer than others, and may consist of tasks outside the scope of the job description. Some days you may take out the trash and sometimes you could possibly get splinters, are you okay with that?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process took about 2 weeks. I got a call with a simple phone interview then arranged for a formal interview which was about week later. The formal interview was about 25 to 30 minutes unfortunately I didn't make it past the first round do not sure what happens after that.

Manager, Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online through their application portal. In a matter of days I was called in for an interview. The interview was with two members of the HR group. I wasn't told beforehand that I would be interviewing with more than one person. But it went well enough for a second round interview which was scheduled with the head of HR of the group. However, someone dropped the ball and he wasn't expecting me - I waited in the reception area for nearly an hour before walking into his office because no one had acknowledged me. He was gracious enough to sit down and interview me although he wasn't expecting me.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't particularly difficult or challenging frankly. I had a more senior title at small company (big fish in a small pond sort of senario), and it was a difficult sell of me to him as a result.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied on the site and received a call within 2 days. I was interviewed by both the VP of Sales and another Account Executive. it was done within 40 minutes, and I was asked very basic questions. Quite surpirsing because I expected harder questions considering this position requires more knowledge and expertise.