AEP Interview Questions in Tulsa, OK | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AEP (Tulsa, OK) in March 2016.

Interview

It took a few weeks to get an interview after applying, but the interview seems to go very well. There were three interviewers of varying levels from management to a senior level designer, they made me feel comfortable and provided a lot of good info about the company and position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• They ask questions about your experience and interests.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AEP (Tulsa, OK) in June 2015.

Interview

Straight forward found job on glass door and submitted using the link. I had an interview notice within about 3 weeks. About 3 weeks after that I received notice that I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Had an interview where they asked behavior based questions.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AEP (Tulsa, OK) in May 2015.

Interview

Brief and straight forward, great people who just want someone who is a hard worker. They appreciate a good cover letter. Most of the people interviewing me worked their long term and were locals, that is the type of people I think they prefer, grassroots and someone who is going to stay awhile. If you are super ambitious this company may not be for you, that is why I chose not to stay.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in working for a utility?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The departments seemed out of touch with each other in coordinating interns so when negotiating pay see what others are getting especially when it comes to housing, I got very underpaid compared to others.

Fleet Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AEP (Tulsa, OK) in March 2011.

Interview

Application was all online. Did not receive a call for weeks after the close of the deadline. The interview was put off an additional 2 weeks. Interview included one HR professional, the hiring manager and a lateral level colleague. Interview was not difficult and included basic interview questions which can be downloaded from the internet.

Negotiation

I negotiated for an additional $8000 still not the mid-point. The HR professional said she would try by the manager was not the type to negotiate. He countered with $5000 and I accepted.