AEgis Technologies Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AEgis Technologies Group

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at AEgis Technologies Group

Research Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AEgis Technologies Group in July 2014.

Interview

Entry level position. Interviewer called about 20 minutes late. He was very short and did not seem interested in the interview from the beginning. Spent the majority of the interview talking about the position, did not ask me too many questions. I had to initiate any discussion regarding my experience and how I could help the company. He was surprised when I had additional questions.

Interview Questions

• HIs few questions were not difficult. Asked about experience and proficiency with different languages and whether it was education or work experience.   Answer Question

Military Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blythewood, SC

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AEgis Technologies Group (Blythewood, SC) in September 2019.

Interview

First of all the HR person never responded to my phone call and messages asking questions about the position. I applied to two positions over a month ago and have yet to receive any response. Additionally, if it is company policy to not hire military veterans until they have completely retired, that’s fine. Completely dissatisfied with the entire process, unprofessional HR staff completely wasted my time.

Interview Questions