AFFIRMA Rehabilitation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AFFIRMA Rehabilitation

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at AFFIRMA Rehabilitation

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AFFIRMA Rehabilitation in July 2017.

Interview

1 hr phone call interview and a week later 30 min in-person interview. I was told they would let me know by the end of the week, but on the following Monday I set a follow up email for their decision.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Rehab Aide Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AFFIRMA Rehabilitation.

Interview

Must have experience with geriatric, knowledge of conditions/disease of patients, have hands on experience within therapy, option to commute from facilities, lots of papers and a huge brochure to bring back home about covenant care, watch lots of videos to ensure safety for clients

PT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AFFIRMA Rehabilitation (Sacramento, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Recriuiter calls( asks a couple of questions, past experiences) and sets up interview, went in to see facility given quick tour, asked minimal questions to interviewee. Really friendly and open-minded discussions.

Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AFFIRMA Rehabilitation.

Interview

Interview followed by waiting from response back from the company.
    Other interview candidates I knew for some positions never heard back from
    the company and were left hanging in a very unprofessional manner even after start dates were discussed by the company.