AGAT Laboratories Accounting Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AGAT Laboratories Accounting Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews at AGAT Laboratories

1 Interview Review

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied to an advertisement on Indeed and only had to wait about a week for a call to set up an interview. The interview seemed very standard, someone from HR asked what my strengths and weaknesses were, what job experience I brought to the table, when I could start and what my salary expectations were. After the first interview I received a call in a couple days to meet with the Accounting Manager. She asked a few more in depth questions and explained a bit more in detail about the role. After my second interview I heard back in a couple days and they offered me the position. We agreed upon a salary and a start date and that's about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult client.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They had asked me during the initial call what my salary expectations were and I told them a range per hour. When they called they offered me a salary at the higher part of my range so I accepted.