AGAT Laboratories Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AGAT Laboratories

1 Interview Review

1.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview was easy and very friendly but, I never got a call back. I had traveled from a different city to the interview site and I was pretty serious about the position. I am well qualified or even over qualified for the position. Even if it was a no, I expected a reply. In the screening interview itself I told the HR that I am serious about this and I will travel to the interview site if they are also really interested. Although the HR was friendly to me, I feel they have no respect for me or for any job seeker, as they never replied even after following up. They have to remember that a job seeker also deserves respect. Their attitude towards me shows that they are very unprofessional. I will not apply to this lab in the future. My message to all those who read this is, trust me and most of the other reviewers. I do not think this company is worth your time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and other typical interview questions.   Answer Question