AGAT Laboratories Lab Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AGAT Laboratories Lab Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at AGAT Laboratories

2.6

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back within 2 weeks. Initially they wanted to hire me for logistics but then got interviewed to be a Lab Technician. The interview was with the supervisor of the inorganic lab.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AGAT Laboratories

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview went good and I have been asked for like three page of questions such as what is LIMS, what is your opinion on SOP and one or two question related to the analytical instrument.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

One face-to-face interview

Interview Questions

• How are you gonna handle stress/pressure at work?   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

Two interviews one by telephone, the other was personal. The same day I was accepted and started in two days. After 3 or 4 months they will tell you if you got a permanent post.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone call and then personal interview about position. Avaibility and salary info. After that inform me about my duties and work i have to do. Got a email to join company after 3 days.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

just regular stuff, tell them about your education, interest and past working experience, and whether you can tolerate the shift working schedule at AGAT. Do you have someone you know at AGAT and how you got to know him

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. No technical questions at all. I guess they just wanted to hire someone who had a bachelor degree to work for this position. They would show you the lab. If you are comfortable to work there, they may hire you right away.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable to work here?   1 Answer