AGAT Laboratories Seasonal Sample Prep Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AGAT Laboratories

1 Interview Review

2.0

Seasonal Sample Prep Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGAT Laboratories in October 2014.

Interview

Got a phone call a few days after submitting my application through a job site. I applied both through a job site as well as through the company website. The interview was very quickly set up for the following morning. When getting there, the receptionist was very friendly and the people there seemed to be very nice. I noticed that the scientists walking around did not wear proper safety clothing, which says a lot about the safety culture at AGAT. During the wait before my scheduled interview, I noticed quite a few job candidates waiting to be interviewed as well. During the interview, the hiring manager did not have the extensive application that I took the time to submit through their company website. I was very disappointed at their preparedness. The interview took no more than 30 mins and was not asked about my abilities or anything too extensive. I wasn't asked about why I wanted to work at AGAT etc. It felt like they were looking more for someone that was willing to work at very low wages. At the end, we were given a written test to complete, which wasn't too hard either.