AGCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.5

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AGCO in November 2017.

Interview

Phone call with HR, I had to hound them to get the second phone interview which they had a third person schedule. Very long path, with lots of rabbit holes

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your last job? Where are you from? Can you tell us when you used your engineering experience?   1 Answer

Design Engineer Cfd Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AGCO (Jackson, MS).

Interview

Applied online, phone screening, phone interview only 3 questions , I felt they want a girl or different race because no personality or techanical questions and they wanted to know where I have lived before

Interview Questions

• How will you adapt to cold weather in Jackson mn? Did you live in cold weather before?   1 Answer
    • It is quiet town here, will you be ok   1 Answer
    • Will you need training and n cfd ( the job description says will provide training)   1 Answer

Business Analyst - Field Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AGCO (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

The screening process was very smooth. Once i submitted my profile, a team member from the recruitment team called me and setup some time for a screening interview. I passed that stage and I am now waiting for an interview with the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Experience in Data Analysis   1 Answer

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AGCO (Duluth, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very Quick. I received an email and and an invitation for a phone interview within 10 days of applying for a job. I did not get a job. No idea why, I have more than enough experience for the job.

Interview Questions

• If i applied to other companies   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AGCO.

Interview

The interview questions were the commonly asked questions from a large company. A few questions were challenging, but most were easy to answer. Overall the experience was average. I would recommend the company.

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AGCO in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview went great. Was very interested in the position. Was setup for an on site interview about a week later.

On the day of the interview, AGCO canceled because some of the interviewers had to go to Illinois for something. Left 2 voicemails in the following week, NEVER heard back from them again.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AGCO (Denver, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

A phone screening that was very brief. The interviewer was very young or inexperienced as was evidenced by her lack of relevant inquiry. When I described my current activities as related to a "start-up" she responded with: "So you are unemployed?" She was insulting and unprepared for this brief encounter. I'm not sure why she included me on her list for screening as it appears that was a decision that was already made before the call.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Batavia, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AGCO (Batavia, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was incredibly lengthy. I had 3 phone interviews (recruiter, hiring manager, & director) that staggered over a few weeks. After the initial stage I was asked for an on-site interview which consisted of (5) 45-minute mini one on one interviews with various managers and one HR Generalist. It was a very intense process with many difficult questions some of which I did not feel were relevant.

Interview Questions

• How much money did you make at your previous position?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you failed to communicate in a timely manner   Answer Question
    • Walk me through your thought process about how you would solve an overstock issue   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AGCO.

Interview

Phone interview with technical manager to discuss level of experience related to industry and specific equipment control. Discussion related to controls experience with specific operator interface protocols. Was later informed that was not selected for further consideration.

Interview Questions

• Casual general questions - related to specific equipment operator controls.   Answer Question

Production Manager - La Porte Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Porte, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AGCO (La Porte, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Rcv'ed qualifying call fm HR, who then sent my info to hiring mgr. The hiring mgr called to qualify and set an interview time. Went to plant for a 2.5 hr interview & tour with hiring mgr where all seemed to go well. Next, did 2 more phone interviews, 1 with logistics mgr and other a conf. call with prod mgr fm main plant, an HR rep, and another person in logistics. This is where it seems things went wrong since it appears these people couldn't comprehend how my advanced skills could transfer to overseeing the final assy of small tractors. A conf. call for this doesn't seem to be a good venue.