AGCO Pricing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Pricing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AGCO (Atlanta, GA) in August 2009.

Interview

Applied on-line and was contacte via-email requesting time for a phone interview. Phone interview went well and was asked to come in for 3.5 hour interview, 1 hour each with 3 separate managers. Interview went well, but heard nothing for 2 weeks. In meantime, I sent a thank you e-mail to HR and interviewers. After hearing nothing for nearly 3 weeks, I followed that up with anothr e-mail thanking them and reiteraqting my interest and even prepared a hypothetical business case to show my interest and ability to hit the ground running. Despite not returning my calls in prior weeks, this time within minutes HR called and assured me I would be brought back for a second interview. It never happened and finally yet another 3 weeks later HR called to inform me they went in another direction with no explanationfor the delays and misrepresentation and misinformaion. I saw another opening for a similar position there recently and applied on-line. This time I received an automated Dear John notification. During initial interview, they pretty much acknowledged I was most qualified candidate and skills matched up great. I also showed my enthusiasm and interest. I can only surmize they selected a less experienced (i.e. younger) candidate even though they indicated a planned salary level during phone interview and I articulated I was willing to accept it and that salary would not be an issue from my perspective. Very disappointing and frustrating experience that was not handled properly.

Interview Questions

• Why do feel AGCO is the right place for you?   1 Answer