AGL Consulting Group Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AGL Consulting Group

2.0

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGL Consulting Group (San Diego, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

very easy get to know you, everybody gets hired type of deal. Direct sales and marketing, no actual account managing. On the first day I had a brief 10 minute interview. I was told some hours later that I have been invited to a 2nd interview. On the 2nd interview I actually shadowed some or the employees. We got into the car headed to a neighborhood and knocked on doors trying to sell att uverse subscriptions. I thought about continuing because money is money but how can I be committed to a company that cant even simply be honest about a job title. If you cant be honest about that, than how do i know your being honest about compensation, paid time off, work life balance, etc.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in five years? Do you think you can manage a small group of individuals yourself in the next year?   Answer Question

Negotiation

direct sales for att and direct TV, however you can choose part time or full time. Monday through Saturday work days, only commission. You can also choose to make 250 a week and take a commission pay cut. 12-8 pm workday 10-5 on Saturday

Other Interview Reviews for AGL Consulting Group

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AGL Consulting Group (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online from ZipRecruiter for the account manager position. I needed a job so I was glad they got to me very promptly. Spoke with Jessica on the phone and she was a great at answering my questions and I wanted to meet her in person. I met with Eddie for the interview which was about 20 minutes. He explained the culture and the position and I was really interested in the growth opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company?   1 Answer