AGLA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AGLA Interview Questions

2.6

Financial Representative Interview

Interview

As long as you submit you application, you get the chance to be interviewed by the company. There are three rounds of interview. The first round is asking your basic information and your experience of selling. The people they are seeking for has typical character (or the same type of people). In round two they will give you more information about the company, and in round three they will test your personality.

Interview Questions

• In round 1, they will give you a short introduction about the company and ask whether you have any questions about the company.   Answer Question

Career Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AGLA (Brentwood, TN).

Interview

First contact with an email followed by an invitation to hear about the position and company. Then I took an assessment test. Followed by more computer work and coming up with 200 people I knew and top 25 to contact that would meet with me right after I was hired.

Negotiation

Make certain you understand the validation process. The company pays you while you are in teh validation process of 13 to 16 weeks. They will pay from $500.00 to $1,000 per week. Ask for a lower amount of pay, the higher you get paid the more ap you have to have issued by the 16th week in order to keep the job.

Insurance Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thomasville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AGLA (Thomasville, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

process was very smooth. no big surprises. very professional.open conversation format with a few very specific questions. covered history of company, benefits, compensation package, etc.. asked questions regarding experience in sales field, details about previous employer, reason for leaving last job. office seemed very organized and proffessional. staff was very friendly. second meeting with branch manager focused heavy on developing natural market( coming up with 100 leads or personal contacts ) to begin prospecting process. also discussed licensing and training process.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about the worst job you ever had and explain why you felt that way   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AGLA in April 2012.

Interview

Viewed DVD of flagship product suite. Interviewed with the general manager to discuss job duties and company expectations. Did career assessment on 2nd interview. From there I started the pre employment process to demonstrate my ability to generate leads.once that production requirement was met, i began the paid training period.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AGLA (Tulsa, OK) in January 2012.

Interview

Not bad, combination of them vetting you and them selling you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were none. They have a set pay structure.

Anonymous Employee in Brooksville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AGLA (Brooksville, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

Computer profile test, credit check, background check, drug test and multipart interview process. However, they also are interested in making sure they are a fit for you. There is an online training module to get a feel for the company.

Interview Questions

• What challenge would you find working on a 100% commission basis after your initial salary period?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Starting salary was negotiable, but starting at a lower amount relieves a lot of stress and allows you to make big money sooner.

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AGLA (Ocala, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

Watched the Quality of life video, chatted with the general manager, took a personality test and went home with a booklet to write down people I was acquainted with. If I was interested and qualified so far, I was asked to receive my insurance license prior to coming into the company. It was a hard task for me since I had been out of school for a very long time and I'm not a spring chicken. This job is for any age if you want to make a difference in lives of all ages. I would say it is important to dress in business attire and look clean and neat, show at interest in yourself and your future and relax. Be yourself because it will show eventually.

The office I am working in is very congenial and very efficient. The staff is friendly, concerned about others and still stern and wants to see you make what you are capable of achieving. Our bosses are willing to go out on calls with us while we are in training to get us on the right track as to how AGLA handles the client. Training is weekly even after we finish our validation.

Interview Questions

• Do you know 100 people you would be willing to call and make an appointment with to show the Quality of Life product to.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is only the salary which is fixed for your first 17 weeks of training, then you go on commission.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGLA (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2010.

Interview

I was anxious for a job (in this economy). The majority of the interview was AGLA selling me the position. They bragged about all the money I would make and how I would be able to make my own schedule, etc etc. I was blinded by the desperation of needing a job, so I took the position, and the job cost me more money than I made. Also, my direct manager asked me to practice my sales pitch on family members, and he bullied my sick aunt into getting a policy that was far too expensive and not the best option for her...

I felt like a dirty salesman that you see in movies

Interview Questions

• "How self motivated are you?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

They talked up the money I would be making, so there wasn't much of a need to negotiate. But I would advise others considering this position to take into consideration the money this position costs.

you pay for your training material, you pay for the off site training that they send you to, you pay for the insurance test, you pay for gas for all the appointments you go to that people cancel on because they don't have the money they owe you...etc etc.

It is one of those jobs that you need money to make money

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AGLA (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Called in by recruiter due to resume post on careerbuilder. Spoke with manager. Not sure if I go salary to start. Manager said I did, then said I would not be getting it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me three things about yourself I would like to know.   1 Answer

Opportunity not clear.

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AGLA (Lynchburg, VA) in November 2009.

Interview

Just be professional-Its a professional position so act, dress and be that way.

Negotiation

Good-