AGM Manhattan Senior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AGM Manhattan (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

STAY AWAY SCAM SCAM

Went up to meet the secretary.
Waited with 7 other people to be interviewed, in a crammed small awkward room.
A young girl and I where the only ones dressed really professionally, some even looked like they came to a Mcdonalds interview. I asked the secretary if I was interviewing for the same position, she said no.

Came in the room to speak to the manager (had his shirt half tucked and sweat by the armpits).
he tried sugarcoating a no pay commission only door-to-door pyramid scheme as starting my own business before he even finished half of his idiotic speech I cut him off.

Over the phone I specifically asked if it was a salaried position to which i was told $60,000-75,000 base plus commission.

The manager started begging me to stay, told me he needs smart people, told me I can do interviews for them and asked if I can please stay said he needs a friend at work because "i work with morons".

I was disgusted by what he said and got up, told him not to try calling me back. And i told the girl in the waiting room whom I met to also get up and leave as this was a scam and we both seemed to have good previous backgrounds.

Interview Questions

• Do you like the knicks?   1 Answer
  • You probably know sales and management better than anyone here, how will it be working with people of less experience.   1 Answer