AGS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Artist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AGS (Reno, NV) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was a series of 4 interviews and 1 art test. The first 2 interviews were over the phone with an HR representative and the 3rd interview was with the studio director. Then there was an art test in order to get a feel for the artistic styles and skills of the employee. Finally there was an in person interview with the studio director.

Interview Questions

• What information do you know about AGS and the gaming systems in the industry?   1 Answer

Field Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AGS (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2019.

Interview

Basic interview process. Reviewed my resume. I was asked a few key questions regarding the position and my experience. I felt more than qualified for this position and felt incredibly confident that I would get the job.

Interview Questions

• What specific experiences I brought to the table that would benefit this position.   Answer Question

Product Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AGS (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2019.

Interview

First I received an email requesting a phone interview by an HR recruiter, next I had a phone interview with the Director of HR and finally an in person interview with the VP of Field Services and an existing Product Support Technician.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to travel as needed; sometimes its minimal but lately it travel has been frequent?   Answer Question

HR Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AGS.

Interview

There was a three step process; first was a phone interview with the HR, then a face to face interview, then lastly, an interview with the hiring manager. They reached out pretty quickly with an offer.

Shipping and Receiving Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AGS (New York, NY).

Interview

Great place to work. Friendly people and great environment. Love the Wednesday breakfast.
    Culture is great, and very helpful when you need a question answered. Open door policy and they care about your health. Workout room is a plus.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AGS in October 2018.

Interview

I applied through their website. I got an email requesting phone interview after 1 week I applied. Explained about their company first, and asked some behavior and technical questions. Said they would give a result in a week, but never got back.

Interview Questions

• What is my short term goal, what is microprocessor, Asked how much I am familiar with few technical terms.   Answer Question

Software Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AGS.

Interview

First was a Phone interview, then 2nd in person interview, then back ground check information, drug test if needed for position applied for requires is requested when you receive a phone with the job offer. The day before you start you receive a follow up emai with information about your first day.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AGS.

Interview

I got an email shortly after applying asking if a specific date and time was okay for me. I replied yes so they called me that day and time and emailed me a codeshare link 5 minutes before the time. I was asked to explain a little about my resume and then I was asked a logic question, then coding question, logic, coding, logic, then finally coding again. I was not told if any of my answers were right or wrong, just a neutral "okay" when I answered/finished coding. The man conducting the interview was friendly and I never felt like he was rushing me or looking down on me during the interview.

Interview Questions

• In a pitch black room you have a drawer with 27 black socks, 18 grey socks, and 9 navy socks. How many socks do you take out to ensure you get a pair that is not navy?   4 Answers

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AGS (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2018.

Interview

I was very prepared for a standard, structured interview. AGS asks the important questions, but is more concerned with getting to know you as a person. They want to make sure you're a good fit for the team and for the company culture. They even took me to lunch for my final interview -- it was like a team building activity before I even joined the team!

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions were focused on core values.   1 Answer

CSC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AGS (Duluth, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, was described the work environment and the type of calls that would be taken. Was asked to briefly describe my history in my requested field, and informed of the benefits/opportunities of working with AGS

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had any knowledge on how the slot/table game industry operated, on a service level.   1 Answer