AHS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AHS Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AHS.

Interview

Interviewed and then was taken into the call center to watch how a Customer Service Rep. handles their calls. I was told they were doing a mass hiring event and was given the Human Resources business card with her direct phone number on it.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Central Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AHS (Central Valley, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied on indeed. Received a call from recruiter next day to set up phone interview. After phone interview with recruiter she set up a in person with my now direct supervisor. Than I had an assessment which was just to make sure
    you have some knowledge and I don't think really weighed much in the process but it was timed and had to do some reading. Than a phone interview with 2 other supervisors until accepting offer. Background started immediately after contingent offer. Criminal, Mvr, and drug were all within the first 48 hours. I passed background and was cleared and offered full acceptance within 48 hours of starting background. So very fast! All in all it was a fast, a bit overwhelming exciting experience! I started the position within 4 weeks of applying. I love it so far!! Great people great company! Great pay and benefits to add to that!

Interview Questions

• They want to know your experience with home warranty, real estate and sales   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AHS (Lagrange, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

First there is a quick pre interview. Next there is a group interview with behavioral questions that you describe the event, the action you took,and the end result. Three weeks later there is a one on one interview. Last there is an unpaid pre hire class you have to attend that explains the job in more detail.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above & beyond for a customer. Describe a time when a customer didn't like something you did. What type of people do you not like working with. What does this job offer that you could not get with your previous employer? What previous experience do you have that will make you be a great candidate for this job?   Answer Question

Authorization Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AHS (Lagrange, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process took about 2weeks total..applied few months ago and was given a call back around mid January for first interview which was a group one...very laid back a simple...then was taken on a tour of the facility and was able to sit with an agent to see how the whole operation works...after that the next step was a second interview with two hiring managers with some similar questions using the STAR METHOD.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for with this company that you didn't receive with your last employer   1 Answer

Real Estate Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AHS (Lagrange, GA).

Interview

9 questions. Star Method. I sat in an interview with 2 managers. I was asked basic questions using the Star Method. The interview was very laid back. There was no pressure. I showcased my sales skills and was offered the position the next day.

Client Resolution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carroll, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AHS (Carroll, IA) in August 2016.

Interview

1st interview by phone. It went well. 2nd interview at carroll iowa. I came totally unprepared as a newly unemployed person this was my first job interview since college. Watched a CRS on the phones n on computer. Didnt ask many questions -1st error.Then had a very intense interview. Slow to answer questions n didnt ask any in return..

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a struggling situation in previous employment?   1 Answer

Interview

12 panel interview wasn't as scary as it sounds. There were 12 applicants, 2 managers and 2 supervisors. We were only asked 3 questions, and preceded with a face to face after the group interview. Those of us who made it through were offered the position on the spot following our face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AHS.

Interview

They did a group interview, pretty straight forward questions, if you are pretty confident in providing your answers you will be fine. They hire a lot of people at once, so as long as you don't completely blow it, you should be okay. You are in a group, so if you do not have an answer in two seconds, it is okay, because someone else can go first! After the group interview, they did a one on one immediately afterwards. What did you like about the previous company you worked for, etc. I was one of the first ones called back, not sure what happens with the ones they don't like. Then you wait for the training class to start, which can take a week or so.

Interview Questions

• Something along the lines of "what do you do for fun, or hobby, or free time"?   Answer Question
    • What is the most important part of customer service to you?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you would be a good candidate for this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They let you know upfront what the pay was, so there was no negotiating with the customer service rep position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AHS (Memphis, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

You get a call back fairly quickly if they are interested. I got a call back the next day after submitting my application. They sent me an assessment and after I completed it they immediately called me back for a group interview. You are taken to a big room with probably 20 other applicants and you introduce yourself and experience you have. They ask you questions like how do you handle irate customers and why are you a good fit for the company. They take you back to the lobby and if you pass you move on to an individual interview and they walk out the people that don't pass. You usually know in a day or two if you are hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AHS (Memphis, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone, then there was a test online, and then I was invited to the final interviews in Memphis. There were 40 or 50 other people all interviewing at the same time, but they made it feel very relaxed and not as stressful as I expected. There were two panel interviews and a group project, but it was all very laid back. A lot of it was downtime where we mingled together and with the current employees who dropped in to talk with us while we waited for interviews. I received an offer the next week.