AHS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.5

Authorization Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AHS (Lagrange, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process took about 2weeks total..applied few months ago and was given a call back around mid January for first interview which was a group one...very laid back a simple...then was taken on a tour of the facility and was able to sit with an agent to see how the whole operation works...after that the next step was a second interview with two hiring managers with some similar questions using the STAR METHOD.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for with this company that you didn't receive with your last employer   1 Answer

Real Estate Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AHS (Lagrange, GA).

Interview

9 questions. Star Method. I sat in an interview with 2 managers. I was asked basic questions using the Star Method. The interview was very laid back. There was no pressure. I showcased my sales skills and was offered the position the next day.

Client Resolution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carroll, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AHS (Carroll, IA) in August 2016.

Interview

1st interview by phone. It went well. 2nd interview at carroll iowa. I came totally unprepared as a newly unemployed person this was my first job interview since college. Watched a CRS on the phones n on computer. Didnt ask many questions -1st error.Then had a very intense interview. Slow to answer questions n didnt ask any in return..

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a struggling situation in previous employment?   1 Answer

Interview

12 panel interview wasn't as scary as it sounds. There were 12 applicants, 2 managers and 2 supervisors. We were only asked 3 questions, and preceded with a face to face after the group interview. Those of us who made it through were offered the position on the spot following our face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AHS.

Interview

They did a group interview, pretty straight forward questions, if you are pretty confident in providing your answers you will be fine. They hire a lot of people at once, so as long as you don't completely blow it, you should be okay. You are in a group, so if you do not have an answer in two seconds, it is okay, because someone else can go first! After the group interview, they did a one on one immediately afterwards. What did you like about the previous company you worked for, etc. I was one of the first ones called back, not sure what happens with the ones they don't like. Then you wait for the training class to start, which can take a week or so.

Interview Questions

• Something along the lines of "what do you do for fun, or hobby, or free time"?   Answer Question
    • What is the most important part of customer service to you?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you would be a good candidate for this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They let you know upfront what the pay was, so there was no negotiating with the customer service rep position.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AHS (Memphis, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone, then there was a test online, and then I was invited to the final interviews in Memphis. There were 40 or 50 other people all interviewing at the same time, but they made it feel very relaxed and not as stressful as I expected. There were two panel interviews and a group project, but it was all very laid back. A lot of it was downtime where we mingled together and with the current employees who dropped in to talk with us while we waited for interviews. I received an offer the next week.

Authorizations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AHS (Memphis, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

It was an easy interview. They asked typical interview questions. I don't think they were super picky, based on my peers it seemed like they would hire anyone. I think that if you want a entry level call center job this would be a place to start if you can deal with a crazy work environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you talked to a angry/irate customer...   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AHS (Lagrange, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview. Fairly easy. All you have to do is answer more questions than the other people in the room and you'll get the job. Don't come off too cocky because they will not hire you. graet great hbdsd dbdn di djjdb dbddhjd dbiudbui dbni db dbhd bdu

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AHS (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Talked to the Supervisor, she gave detailed description of job, offered me the job

Authorization Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carroll, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AHS (Carroll, IA) in January 2014.

Interview

talked to two interviewers. Very nice, asked a bunch of questions related to being an authorizer. If your mechanically inclined and know a lot about electrical, plumbing, appliances, and hvac ( heating and air you) is a definite bonus. One of the key words I used in the interview that they were looking for was "investigative" In this position they don't just want you to be quick you have to think and analyze claims by interpreting the homeowner contract.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a call/issue you weren't sure on how to proceed?   1 Answer