AICPA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AICPA (Durham, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

I was escorted to a small conference room and told I would be meeting with one of the in-house graphic designers, the Production Manager, the head writer, and one of the vice-presidents of the firm. I met each one of these people individually. Oddly, I brought my portfolio with me, but not one of the interviewers asked to see it.

Interview Questions

• What is one achievement in any previous position that you are most proud of?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AICPA.

Interview

2 round phone interview with HR and senior manager (10-15 mins), plus one onsite interview with a senior manager, which lasts around one hour. Overall, very professional and easy to talk to.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AICPA.

Interview

First interview was on-campus. Very relaxed, average interview questions about my experience, was told that day that I would get a second interview. Second interview was in-office. I interviewed with three people (one on one) from the department, again very relaxed. Everyone was very friendly. After this interview, I never heard from them again. Even after contacting HR, I did not hear a decision.

Interview Questions

• What are three things you would want if you were stranded on a deserted island?   1 Answer

Membership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AICPA (Raleigh, NC) in May 2010.

Interview

They had a well defined process and professional materials that were sent in advance for preparation. They had an organized interivew schedule that allowed a candidate to meet numerous individuals within the organization.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AICPA in January 2010.

Interview

Initial screening by HR on the phone, was then called for an interview with HR and the hiring manager. i was given a topic on which i had to prepare a presentation and present it to the hiring manager fir my second interview. The turn around time was very short.

Interview Questions

• It was interesting that I git to make a presentation relevant to the area of work
      I was being considered for. The questions gave me a good insight into the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i was able to negotiate on the salary, only by a little.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AICPA in March 2014.

Interview

Several four-hour meetings, some interviewers were very prepared; others not so much. I had an phone interview which lead to two additional phone interviews and then traveled to the offices twice to meet with 3 people in each meeting. I met with peers, I also met with potential in house clients. The process was a bit long, but it was pretty thorough. Once I was extended the offer, another month passed before I actually started work.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to job responsibilities and my previous experience   Answer Question

Manager Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AICPA (Durham, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Three step interview process - HR screen interview, hiring manager interview, and key stakeholder interviews. Duration of process was ~2 months, a bit lengthy, otherwise a common interview structure utilized. Liked the chance to meet and interview with key stakeholders as it broadens the ability to learn about an organization and what is important, expected, etc.

Interview Questions

• What differentiates you from other qualified candidates?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AICPA in June 2012.

Interview

I applied for an accountant position with the AICPA. After the first interview, I was asked back for the 2nd interview which included going out to lunch. Each interview included approximately 4 staff members and each asked questions regarding my background, etc.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AICPA.

Interview

Good communication

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ewing, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AICPA (Ewing, NJ) in July 2014.

Interview

1.Online test
    2.Phone interview with Business analysts
    3.In person interview with in depth technology questions in Java
    4. In person interview with manager

Also depends on the team. I was in the research team and this was the process in 2002.