AIDS Healthcare Foundation Creative Media Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Creative Media Coordinator

AIDS Healthcare Foundation Creative Media Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at AIDS Healthcare Foundation

1 Interview Review

4.0

Creative Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was called to set up an initial interview with the Production coordinator. The first interview was fairly simple and straight forward. The production coordinator went over my resume with me and some of my work samples. She let me know that if I was selected, I would be contacted for a 2nd round interview where I would prepare a work sample and present it to the department and then be interviewed by the department about my work sample.

I was called to come back for the 2nd round about a week or so after my initial interview. I was given instructions to create a short PSA video using pre-recorded footage from an AHF event. I had about a week to finish it and send it in, and then I had to schedule a meeting for the 2nd round, where I would present my PSA to the whole department and be interviewed about my skills and choices for the PSA. As intimidating as I thought the interview with the whole department was going to be, it was actually really enjoyable. They have a great team at their Los Angeles office, and the questions and feedback I got from their team was very encouraging and positive throughout the interview.

I ended up not getting the job, which was a bummer because of how long the interview process was. I had to leave early 2 days at my current job to drive for each of the in-person interviews, and I took a 3rd day off to finish my work sample for my presentation. So it just sucked to go through all that AND risk my current job position and then still not get the job. It would be nice if they instead made one of those in-person interviews an over-the-phone or Skype interview for those of us who may have to balance a current job.

Otherwise, this seems like an amazing company with amazing people, and I would actually still apply if a desired position came about in the future.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with working closely with the LGBT community?   1 Answer