AIDS Healthcare Foundation Pharmacy Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AIDS Healthcare Foundation

1 Interview Review

2.0

Pharmacy Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation.

Interview

I had an initial phone convesation with HR, which was very positive — HR rep had a lot of energy and promoted the organization well. HR rep told me I’d receive a follow up by end of week — end of week came and went. I understand, people are busy. Over a week later the National Director of Pharmacy contacted me to set up a phone interview. Then an in-person interview. Was told at interview they’d contact me. Then nothing. I’m of the mind that when you get to a certain point in the interview process, you deserve at least a form letter / email to let you know you weren’t chosen. The interview itself was weird. Two person panel, good cop / bad cop type thing. One was friendly, the other offish.

Looks like it’s an easy job, with a good cause. But don’t expect contact from this organization if they choose not to hire you, no matter how far in the process you get.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I knew about their organization. They also asked what pharmacy systems I have experience with. This seemed to be their main focus, so come prepared with an answer.
    Really basic questions — nothing behavioral related, and nothing related to clinical skills or interactions with other HCPs.   Answer Question