AIG Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Accountant Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY).

Interview

Went through a series of phone interviews with 3 professionals. All were very nice, but unfortunately the position was located to far from my home. Working from home was discussed but probably a local candidate was hired.

Interview Questions

• General questions regarding my accounting background.
    Would I accept a salary of x? Instead of asking what I earned.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (Boston, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

I had an internship with the company in college. I interviewed with three different people in person for an entry level role. Super easy questions and more based on behavioral questions then anything technical. It would have probably been different if I didn't have the internship as my previous manager vouched for my performance and work ethic.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for AIG?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

Started with basic questions, then some technical questions, ask to make some journal entries, financial statement accounts relationship such as Account receivable, payable, balance sheet, income statement, which accounts shows where...

Interview Questions

• Why do we reconcile the A/C receivable etc. accounts with General ledger?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2009.

Interview

Interview question was pretty easy, just ask normal question, like your general backgroun, education, working expereicne, hobby. Also has a written test

Interview Questions

• Please state the situation where u got most stressful time at work.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AIG (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in December 2013.

Interview

Fueron solo tres procesos de entrevistas, en los cuales se hablaba de la experiencia que se tenía y así ellos evaluaban si se cumplía con el perfil que uno tenía.

Interview Questions

• En que procesos contables había participado en los trabajos anteriores y como se habían manejado.   Answer Question