AIG Actuarial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Actuarial Interview Questions

Interviews at AIG

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

I was flown to LAX to interview on their actuarial superday. I was interviewed by three different people, two of which work here and also by the head of the developing actuaries program.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you did something innovative that relates to the position you’re applying for.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Met through campus, had two on campus interviews and then a phone interview. All interviews were primarily behavioral with some technical questions during the phone interview. The whole process was smooth and I have no complaints.

Interview Questions

• What could you do to improve the profitability of travel insurance   Answer Question

Actuary Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

good, mostly the same as all other process.
    there are three stages - phone with HR, phone with senior, on site interview.
    the process is very fast, and people are nice to talk with

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

The interviewers were serious, but overall a pleasant one.

Interview Questions

• What you don't like about your major subject.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Wilmington, DE) in March 2009.

Interview

phone interview, onsite interview, negotiation, job offer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Lunch Interview, one on one with dept head

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

HireVue Interview + Onsite Interview. HireVue Interview is pretty hard and long, consisting of 8 behavioral questions. They will inform you if you move on to the next round pretty much within 3 days. In addition, they will let you know which office you will be assigned if you end up getting the offer.

Interview Questions

• several behavioral questions and basic questions on your technical skills.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2019.

Interview

The process took about 4 weeks, I was contacted my a recruiter by email. They asked me to send my most current resume, one week later I was informed that I was selected to interveiw with them on their Actuarial Superday. The following week I had an in person interview at AIG in Alpharetta GA. It was three back to back interviews with different managers. Overrall a very fun and enjoyable expirence. They asked me questions about my resume and some behavioral questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What is your is your greatest achievement?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had to work with a group of people and they faced some challanges working together. What did you do?   1 Answer
    • Why did you pick Math as your major?   1 Answer
    • What is your process for studying for your exams?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about the projects you have done.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIG (Atlanta, GA) in May 2019.

Interview

It is a Superday interview. Each interview runs 30 minutes and rotates 3 times. six candidates were interviewed on that day and three were back-to-back interviews with three recruiters. Each recruiter has a list of five behavioral questions must-complete and some other questions they had interests inspired by the resume.