AIG Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIG (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very standard interview process. Met with the supervising partner who asked questions regarding resume and skillset. Then asked you about your knowledge of particular software platforms commonly used in the workplace. Finally asked you if you have any questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a particular weakness you have in the workplace?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Dallas, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Company has a long background check. You do online application then a phone interview. If you pass this you get a personal interview with the manager. You will be drug tested if you are eligible for position. Often there are hiring freezes. Company does not explain that you will be in a phone queue and will possibly be asked to work late shift or different shift around holidays.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in June 2008.

Interview

Several phone interviews consisting of product knowledge and general personality questions.

Interview Questions

• Describing a marketing plan to implement an umbrella policy to target high net worth clients   Answer Question