AIG Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at AIG

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

came to interview with them after a phone interview. questions mostly focused on resume, and some questions are difficult. Also there was some brain teasers. The interviews were mostly 30 minutes for each and I also was asked a question for probability counting numbers of the dice game. Met with the group.

Interview Questions

• What was your working experience at ...? How did you achive this...?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AIG (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Was first called by a screener to discuss my qualifications. After that, I was asked to go to the office for a panel interview with three interviewees, very straightforward - I was asked to describe my background and how I came to apply for the position, and then was asked about my familiarity with the topics required for the job. I was also given a writing test.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the outcome of [global situation] will be in 5 years time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AIG (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview is a two day long event with several - group and individual task oriented sessions.There is a problem/ case provided and several interview questions are related to the case. There are two behavioral interview sessions including an informal networking session.

Interview Questions

• Change management and how to deal with it in a large organization?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

3.5 hours long, met with 3 individuals. The basic stuff really, in terms of how your experience so far has helped prep you for the position, to describe your resume accomplishments in more depth, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

Received a call from the recruiter and one week later met with hiring manager. About 3 weeks later received an offer. The entire process was pleasant and management was very professional.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview process is really simple. As just gave one round of interview for internship then AIG extended a full time offer. Just basic questions from your resume , past experiences, behavioral questions.Interviewers were pretty professional ,relaxed and chilled . It was more like a conversation that lasted for 45 minutes roughly

Interview Questions

• Genral question tell me something about yourself. Some questions from my resume , projects, real life senario based questions such as if you were stuck in some situation how would you react?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

AIG process is very slow from the interview with Human Resources to the technical interview. Getting to the interview was difficult but the interview itself was pretty painless. Employee referral was a definite plus

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Olathe, KS) in September 2013.

Interview

Short. To the point. The interviewer asked me question about my background and why I wanted to work for AIG; talked about my insurance experience and whether I thought this was something I wanted to do long term...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

I was asked to schedule two 30 minute phone interviews. The interviews were back to back with people on the team I would be working for. If you pass that you will be invited to NY to interview in person. They would pay for your trip there and back. You would interview with many people in one day.

Interview Questions

• What percent of the US is covered in roads?
      Walk me though how to write a program to tell if a word is a palindrome.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

It was fine. Went throught resume and followed some easy follow up questions about monte carlo simulation and limitation. The work puts heavy emphasis on machine learning and data analysis.