AIG Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

2.4

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AIG (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview Consisted of a phone call, followed by an on site interview. The on site interview lasted for about 3 hours. I interviewed with about 5 people. Some of the general interview questions were asked.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Boston, MA).

Interview

The position was for an international position, and I went through 1 phone call interview and 2 on-site interviews. In the phone call interview, they interviewed me in 3 different languages. The first two interviews were relatively chill and the interviewers were really nice. I applied for the actuarial position, but they didn't have any position available for it so they recommended me to apply to the IT department first and then transfer the department after working for a couple of years. The final interview was a bit intimidating because it was with the IT manager and I actually had to make it sound like I am interested in the IT department rather than the actuarial department.

Commercial Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Brief and very conversational. Demonstrating a genuine interest and likability was key through the interview process. There were no technical questions involved throughout the interview process but many of the questions involved my interest in the insurance industry and discussing the types of things that might be required of me throughout the internship.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Not very hard. Behavioral questions mostly. My interviewer was extremely nice and talkable however the other interviewers had a totally different styles. So it mainly depends on who you had and questions they asked were about my school life and hobits which are very relaxing and interesting.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone screen - HR had salary requirements already but still asked me what I was looking for. Apparently didn't like my answer and therefore didn't move to next round. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. HR person seemed very cold.

Senior Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

the hiring and interview process was clear in terms of the interviewees and scheduling, the interview was concise, professional, and the questions were appropriate. I understood the nature of the role for which I was interviewing and an offer was made relatively quick after the interview

Property Casualty Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AIG (Boston, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

Contacted by phone and set up the interview within a week. Manager that interviewed me seemed unprepared and rushed. Asked questions about my resume and thats pretty much it.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding my resume were about it nothing too unexpected.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (Boston, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

I had an internship with the company in college. I interviewed with three different people in person for an entry level role. Super easy questions and more based on behavioral questions then anything technical. It would have probably been different if I didn't have the internship as my previous manager vouched for my performance and work ethic.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for AIG?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any

Senior Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AIG (Andover, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

The interviewing process was very easy. They asked simple questions. The staff seemed very pleasant. Very willing to hire someone fresh out of college. I received an acceptance phone call two to three days later.

Interview Questions

• Personal questions were easy to answer. Very interactive question-and-answer session that allowed me to learn more about the company as well   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate the salary, which was fine since it was my first job and I had little to no experience.