AIG Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.8

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

I was already an internal employee and I applied online. Within less than 2 weeks I was contacted by an HR rep to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. After the phone interview, within a week I was contacted by the HR rep again to schedule an in person interview with the hiring manager. Lastly, the hiring manager advised that I would have a final interview with a team member. The HR rep contacted me and scheduled the last interview with a senior project manager from the team.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions and examples of how you handled a certain situation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AIG in September 2017.

Interview

Completed an online application and got a screen phone call with HR department. Then set an appointment with the hiring manager in the lead in that department. All the schools within a week.

Interview Questions

• They had a list off questions but didn't ask from the list and asked random questions. Manly behavior.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AIG (Fremont, CA).

Interview

First round was phone screening and then followed by the skype interview. The interviewers were nice and comforting. Since, I was about to move from west coast to east coast, the HR was not helpful at all. They didn't even tell me about the trains or subways which will take me to the office fastest or the easiest way.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

It is an internal transfer so it takes less time than usual. I applied through internal job search platform and was contacted by HR for a first phone interview with the hiring manager. Then there were three rounds of on-site interviews with the hiring manager and her colleagues.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions for the first round, and case study questions for one of the second rounds. The questions are not particularly hard, although there is one creative question about my idea of developing a mobile app.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AIG (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process is not all that good. Fist they contact you through the phone and have a phone interview with the manager, They didnt follow up until I followed up with them and then told me that I wasnt chosen. They need to reach out to the candidates and let them know their status

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AIG (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied through a Recruiter. Got a phone call to schedule for a phone interview. Interview took about 25 minutes. Most of the questions are behavioral. Interviewer is friendly. Overall I had a good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AIG (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through university career center website by a simple resume submission in October 2015 then forgot about it. Received an email back in January saying that I was invited for an interview. I had to apply on the website for their records. I accepted the invitation for an hour and a half long interview at the Houston office on February 3rd. This was my first ever full-time job interview and I did it for practice (I'm an engineering major - far-cry from business). There were about five of us in the conference room waiting to be interviewed. There were a total of three different interviews lasting half an hour each. The questions were related to different scenarios and experiences. I answered by being myself. I also continued the conversation in a way that the interviewer also responded. At the conclusion of the third interview, I discussed concerns and questions that I had. Two days later, I got a call from the recruiter saying that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were faced with a difficult task and came out successful. (something along those lines).   Answer Question
    • Why choose to study engineering?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AIG in July 2015.

Interview

There was a phone call to schedule another phone interview. The real phone interview took about 20-25 minutes. I have great experience with the interview. The recruiter is nice and friendly, make you feel more comfortable when talking with him.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview was thorough. In Depth. Lots of questions regarding Systems and processes.A good review of work history and education. A good review of benefits offered and work schedules. Reviewd time available different shifts and hours of operation. Discussed several diffent types of reports related to call center activity

Interview Questions

• What is your level of proficiency in MS Office?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

My interview went very well because I hit it off with all interviewers, and I was offered a job a few days after the interview. Others who I've seen had a much harder time, and their interviews went on for several sessions, several callbacks before a decision was made. My advice is DO NOT GET INTIMIDATED by the interviewer. Recognize that they might be trying to put you on the spot and turn the pressure up. Be cool, and reflect their intensity back at them.

Interview Questions

• Who else have you interviewed with?   1 Answer