AIG Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Claims Adjuster Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online. The process began with an interview with a fairly quick and easy human resources person. About a week later I received a call for an in person interview which was scheduled for the following week. The second interview was followed by a third, done by teleconference, with a few different managers based in New York City. All of the interviewers were nice and there was a noticeable lack of "gotcha" questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your reserving philosophy was the question that threw me off the most. Other questions were pretty strictly focused on my relevent experience relating to the position. How many claims do you handle? How much authority do you have? How do you work with counsel? What is your favorite and least favorite part of the job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

The hiring process, from what I can remember, too a while. Most of the hang-up was due to the background check. Other than that, the interview process was rather painless. Thankfully, the company hasn't employed any of the torturous interview techniques I've heard of others using.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't any. The interview was pretty casual.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy. The company was agreeable to my terms.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

If they promise you something as a condition of your employment, get it in writing. Ask about workload, teamwork and advancement. Questions are generic to claims handling. Give elevator speech. Most hiring done thru committee.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AIG (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2012.

Interview

Two interviewers and very friendly. They were very professional and asked multiple questions about experiences and desire to work in the industry. Very helpful in providing insight on the company and culture. Very easy going and glad that I had the experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

Met with the manager and then the supervisor came in too. It was a long and ardous talk and then a test.