AIG Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at AIG

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

plain and easy. Five staffs started from 10AM. Focus on the intro of the company and the role of this positions. few technical questions, all behavioral questions. Bring me to a lunch. I cannot believe they asked you so easy questions. I have to say 90% people qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• what is the biggest difficulty you have confronted with? How you overcome it? How you define a good boss versus bad boss   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Two round technical phone interviews. Statistics questions such as what is R square, classification algorithms, Clustering Algorithms. Questions related to project. Big data techniques. Some detailed questions about several specific algorithms

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Bit unorganized with many different recruiters contacting to set up interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you worked with data, interpreting data, and presenting data.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

It was an interview given by the manager. There were three rounds of interviews total. This was the first round. The office was located in Shanghai which was the oversea office of AIG.

Interview Questions

• 1. p value, diff btw R^2 and adjusted R^2, how to validate model(p value/CI/R^2)
      2. exp with SQL, how to get data(excel/API/SQL)
      3. resume questions: ACR model, how to pick factors   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

I've been contacted by staffing agency about position Data Analyst in AIG. After submitting all forms I've got an interview in NYC office. First interview went very smooth and had questions about recent role and my expertise. Second interview was phone interview and had more job related technical questions. I can grade first interview as "Easy" one and second as "Average" difficulty level. Overall I like interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was about some technical details related to my job.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

interview process two days. day 1 written exam aptitude on sql question. day 2 one technical round and one hr round very average to clear. Technical round took 45-60minutes. Not really tough questions but many many basic questions they asked.

Interview Questions

• given some scenarios with 3q4 tables and told to extract data based on scenarios   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AIG (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Multiple rounds including aptitude , logical and hr interview..mainly concentrated on speaking skills . Nothing much requirement. The interview went on for 2 days. Aptitude test ,logical test and major concentration news on problem solving techniques

Interview Questions

• Previous experience , ability test, scenario   1 Answer