AIG Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at AIG

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AIG (Houston, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Good recruiters. But very haphazard processes. They lost my information and resume few times. Incorrect information uploaded when I joined. Onboarding was the worst experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (Miami, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

very hard to hear since it was a phone screening. the company that does it on behalf of the hiring employer were in Africa! very heavy English accent.

Interview Questions

• the same I wrote on my resume: what's exact tittle; how many years on the job (surprised here!) expected salary   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AIG (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied through employee referral, in person interview, whole process took about a week, very personable manager, about 15 minutes questions, 15 minutes company culture chit chat, received offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• typical questions like "tell me about yourself", "what's your strength, weakness", "how would you resolve a situation when..."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone screen - HR had salary requirements already but still asked me what I was looking for. Apparently didn't like my answer and therefore didn't move to next round. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. HR person seemed very cold.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was slightly disorganized. I showed up and the receptionist didnt seem to know who I was meeting or who I was. I had to call the hiring manager on my personal mobile to let them know I was there.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY).

Interview

Great Company, Benefits. I learned alot from the people I worked with. Enjoyed working at AIG very much. Was there for over 10 years. Would have still been there if I didn't relocate to another state.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AIG (Woodland Hills, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was poorly set up and managed. Either the people are so over worked that squeezing an interview into the busy schedule was just too much or their are poorly managing their time. Either way,for such a large organization and for it to be in their "Legal" dept in Woodland Hills, CA one would think they were aware of the laws. I was called on 2 interviews and never heard one single word back from them. By law if you go in and interview they are required to let you know if you have been eliminated from the process and not leave you hanging. Either way the whole experience was an array of poorly managed professionals and I am glad it never went anywhere. Not a company I would care to represent in any fashion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Nashville, TN) in March 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by someone from human resources. We scheduled a phone interview for the next day. The first phone interview lasted about 45 minutes. The woman I spoke with was extremely nice. She asked about my responsibilities at my previous company. It was pretty much a "get to know you" conversation. At the end of the call, she asked me to speak with another person from human resources in a second phone interview. My second phone interview lasted about 25 min. This person asked more to the point questions to gauge whether or not I would be a good fit for the position. In the end, they asked me to come in for a face to face interview, but by that time I had already accepted a position with another company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a co-worker and how you resolved the issue.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Warsaw (Poland)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview went in a very friendly athmosphere, we were talking through not only business but also hobbies and music, and when we started to talk about it as well, I found myself as an appreciated potential employee. So you see, to be accepted, sometimes you can be asked about different things, not only business areas related to the company needs.

Interview Questions

• Do you like classical music?   1 Answer