AIG Internal Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Internal Audit Interview Questions

Interviews at AIG

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Three 30-minutes interview in one day. Each interviewer have one piece of paper to ask the general behavior questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

I got an interview for an internship position through a program with my school. I got another offer, so I'm not sure if I would have gotten an offer with they way things work out through the program I'm in (it's a complicated deal). However, the interview went pretty well. The lady who interviewed me was very nice and personable. She didn't give me any ridiculous behavioral questions and the flow was pretty conversational. I asked a lot of questions about her work experience and the program, and she was happy to answer them.

Interview Questions

• She asked me about what my career goals are as a Finance major doing internal audit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

There are two rounds on campus. One is a technical round and other is a behavioral one. After both interviews there's a super day. Behavioral questions are very general. They have a predefined set that they try to repeat. Technical round may be a bit tedious depending on the person interviewing

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

The duration is about 1 hours. I applied through school career center. I was interviewed by three employees and it was basic behavioral questions. Most questions are more specific to previous work experiences. They were all very nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? How much do you know about AIG?   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

1 round of interviews at the company location. Very standard behavioral interview questions, wasn't very difficult at all. It was 2, two on one interviews. Mostly interviewed with other kids from UT and A&M

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength and weakness etc..
      Very basic behavioral interview questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Super day was three thirty minute interviews. Everybody was very friendly and easy to talk to. Interview questions were more about behavior and situations rather than facts about accounting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I got a phone call notice of the interview 2 days prior, which I found to be very odd. But HR was very nice in helping me to schedule an interview time that fit into my schedule. On the day, we started off with an introduction panel so we get to know about the company a little better and network with some of their current employee. Then is the interview section, each person would get interview by three people and each 30 minus.

Interview Questions

• What is the one time that you get defeated but you didn't give up?   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

There were 2 stages in the selection process: phone interview and assessment centre at AIG office. Phone interview was fine, no tricky questions. At assessment there were 4 people including me, firstly we had 2 interviews each, again nothing tricky. Then we had to make a presentation on risks. We were given 30 mins to prepare (instead of 1 hour as we were told).

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at AIG (London, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

- Two individual interviews (they ask a lot of competency-based questions but you also need to bring it knowledge about the company when you answer this) and a group task

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to own up to a mistake?
      Tell me about a time when you had to work with an individual that you did not get along with?   Answer Question