AIG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

759 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AIG (Fremont, CA).

Interview

First round was phone screening and then followed by the skype interview. The interviewers were nice and comforting. Since, I was about to move from west coast to east coast, the HR was not helpful at all. They didn't even tell me about the trains or subways which will take me to the office fastest or the easiest way.

Interview

4 rounds of interview with different streams of people, technical, functional, Executive and then HR. questions were around the experience I have in various technologies. the interviewers were very experienced and made me comfortable

BA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

the interview process was brief and concise. very informative and interesting interviews. had 2 rounds of interviews with 3 to 4 members of the team. recieved an offer within the same week

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY).

Interview

There were about 30 different rounds of meeting with different people on the team I would eventually be working for. They had you go into a room where you waited for each person and each were very friendly and talked about their role in the team as well as what they expected your role to be.

Aviation Insuance Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I answered a job advertisement via Linked In. I was emailed a couple of weeks later, requesting a time for a phone interview. When I answered the email, an auto responder replied, stating that the HR rep was out of the office for a week. When I finally received a response, we set a definite time for the phone interview. I took the afternoon off from work to make sure that I was available for the interview. The time came and went with no phone call. Twenty minutes later, I received an email stating that the HR rep was sorry for missing the call and wanted to reschedule. Not having my work schedule with me, I replied that I would get back to her. When I was able to get a definite work schedule, I contacted the HR back and suggested that she email me on the morning of an available date and I would make myself available at her convenience any time that afternoon. The morning came and went, with no response. When I complained about the way in which I was treated, the HR managers informed me that the position was "filled." Something very sour is going on with this company. Maybe it was my age, race or some preconceived ideas - but, there should be NO reason to treat an applicant like this.

Interview Questions

• What time can you be available for a phone interview?   1 Answer

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I met the three managers in a row, who were very nice to talk to and demonstrate profession.
    They gave me a thorough background of what the team does and what they are looking for in a candidate. They also shared their working experience at the company and it showed me why they have come back to it even they once they left it for other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• how to deal with the situation when it's hard for you to get deliverable in time?   Answer Question

Licensing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (Amarillo, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process wasn't very professional. I was asked questions that don't pertain to the job. The body language was negative from one interviewer (too many facial expressions not needed). They don't take interviewing seriously.

Interview Questions

• When I was asked about potential growth and advancement within the company, one interviewer asked me, "what does that mean to you?"   Answer Question

Aviation Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I decided to apply for an open position after speaking with a classmate about how he broke into the aviation insurance industry with a job that he loves at AIG. A few days after I applied, an HR rep contacted me for a brief phone interview. I was told that I probably wouldn't get the job because they already had someone in mind. However, I was invited for a face-to-face interview with the opportunity to see if I would be a good candidate for future open positions since they are always looking to hire recent grads with aviation experience. I accepted the offer and had the face-to-face interview a few days later. I interviewed with the Vice President and Branch Manager. They were very friendly, personable, and were very in-depth about the aviation underwriting position, the division, and what they were looking for in a candidate. As expected, I did not get the position but the interview experience was enjoyable and great interview practice.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY).

Interview

Great Company, Benefits. I learned alot from the people I worked with. Enjoyed working at AIG very much. Was there for over 10 years. Would have still been there if I didn't relocate to another state.

Claims Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Applied online. Received request for phone interview and then an in-person interview was scheduled. The process was organized and "corporate" as you might expect with a company like AIG.