AIG Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at AIG

2.4

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

I applied through my college's job board. First round was an on-campus interview with two employees. Basic behavioral questions, very relaxed. Asked questions about resume. Second and Final Round was at their office. "Super Day", 3 rounds of interviews back to back to back. Two people interviewing each time. Mostly behavioral questions, some questions about the industry and the position in general. If you do about an hr of research you should be okay

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY).

Interview

Went through two rounds with two teams that were hiring. Didn't ask many questions so much as they were interested in talking about the team, the position, and their expectations. Talked about myself as well and my interests. Pleasant interviewers with the exception of one. Overall, good interview.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG in March 2015.

Interview

30 minutes both Behavioral and Fit. Behavioral was just typical questions whereas the fit was more analytical situations. Also walked through the resume. Internship was offered the day after both interviews, so the turnaround was great

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Campus recruiting event, then one on site interview. It was a very fast process, I got the offer within 10 days of speaking to the campus recruiters. Very smooth process.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Campus recruitment, then their will be a series of interviews. In Houston, they had a interview symposium. The first day, everyone meets and is given an introduction about the company. Then a panel of past interns go through a Q&A session. Lastly, the hiring managers come down for networking time. The next day will be the interview sessions each lasting 30-45 minutes. I was called within 2-3 weeks to confirm I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions, such as "how do you work with difficult individuals....", or "working in a group project...", "when have you been a leader..." and so on.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mass City, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (Mass City, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

easy behavioral questions that reflected your work. pretty easy stuff. no worries. just keep ur head hi m8 and all wil be wel. no worries at all. the interview was cool and relaxed. just be honest! good interview. nice interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, how would you act in a stressful situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

it was easy...nothing to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Application submitted online, then invited to super day a few weeks later, had 4 interviewers on the second day of super day. Each interviewer asked about something different. For example my first interview asked behavioral questions, the second asked about what classes I was taking, and the third asked about why I was interested in working for the company and why I was interested in the field. It was like having four different mini-interviews.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions, some about past experience, some about why I was interested in the company and in the field   Answer Question