AIG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

met with HR rep then sent out to seperate building to meet with Regional Manager. Manager had a list of questions typed and explained his interview style. Once introductions were complete rapid fire questions were asked for approximately one hour asking for detailed examples of instances such as overcoming an obstacle, handling stressful situations, dealing with difficult employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer made was more than 10% of my former salary, I did not have to negotiate at all

Production Specialist Interview

Interview

They asked me how long i could hold my breath for, then asked how skilled i was at making soup. i knew this place was the bomb when they asked me what i thought of KFC.

Intern Interview

Interview

I first had a phone interview with HR. They asked me classic questions. Tell me about yourself? why this company? and asked me many times if i had any questions. She also asked me if I had experience with power point and excel. Then the HR talked to me about the company and the position for about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Contained three interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG in October 2012.

Interview

The process was very long and drawn out. Eventually, I interviewed with the hiring manager. Overall culture still seems to be impacted by the TARP situation as that was the the center-piece of conversation of conversation when the manager was describing the company. Based on this situation, seemed as though there was limited budget for basic things like travel and therefore it appeared difficult to execute objectives of the role.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very straightforward and mainly background focused. There were not difficult questions.   Answer Question

Interview

2 rounds of phone interview followed by face to face interview.

Negotiation

able to negotiate

ERM Interview

Interview

on campus interview- pretty informal, focus on the resume, make sure you know everything on it

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

On campus interview with 2 employees. They were very friendly, and the interview was mostly an engaging conversation. Asked only behavioral questions. Received a second round interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you encountered ambiguity and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions. Self intro. How much I know about AIG, why AIG, why my majors. What kind of team conflicts and how did I solve the problem. Multi-task experience. Technical experience-- very general. They didn't ask me to program or to calculate anything in a quantitative way. Interviewed by a HR.

Interview Questions

Interview

Not much of an interview really, just a discussion on where they are headed and me trying to extract more info from the hiring manager to see if it will be a fit for me

Negotiation

I got the base salary I was looking for after letting them know I had another offer coming.