AIG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

three part interview: two interviews and a test, relaxed setting, very professional, interviews were regarding CV and application submitted as well as competency questions, test was regarding analysis of given articles done on computer

Risk Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AIG (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Fairly simple and short - Technical and HR, easy questions, not stressful, not a lot of questions on technical, large number of applicants, pool interview, lasted about 20-25 minutes and the results came in about a week so the whole process was short and simple

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Hiring manager dominated the interview. I couldn't get much in about my experience. He basically said that he knew who he planned on hiring and it wasn't me. He knew all along his intentions was to hire someone else. Complete waste of my time.

Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was walk in process.First stage will be aptitude test.Out of 40 students only 3 cleared the test and I was one of them.Next there will be three round of interviews.Even after 3 interviews they were not able to decide weather to take or not.They told me that result will be declared next week.Pathetic HR policies.They behave like they are God.Profile will be data entry job.Waste of time and energy.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in person. Interview was at the facility in North Houston and there were 2 directors present for the interview. They were both very easy to speak with and gave a great deal of information on the company and exactly for what they were looking.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY).

Interview

Great Company, Benefits. I learned alot from the people I worked with. Enjoyed working at AIG very much. Was there for over 10 years. Would have still been there if I didn't relocate to another state.

Summer Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Woodland Hills, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through school website; got SuperDay invitation 1 month later; one week after attending SuperDay, I received offer at Woodland Hills office. I was informed that they only hire 5 or less actuarial intern at Woodland Hills office in 2015 and 2016. Need not to pass any actuarial tests. I did not take any SoA test, although my competitors all had passed 2-3 exams. The only thing you need to have is positive attitude and some related internship experience. Good luck!

Claims Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Applied online. Received request for phone interview and then an in-person interview was scheduled. The process was organized and "corporate" as you might expect with a company like AIG.

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AIG (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Empoyee referral, so bypassed the phone interview/screen and went in for a face-face. met with hiring manager and 2 team members via teleconference. went smoothly, and questions were not too hard

Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AIG (Baltimore, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiting manager from the company. We had a 30 mins first phone conversation, and then she sent me a link to complete online questionnaire. Based on your online answers, the company decide if you are a good fit to move forward to the next round. Then I was set up an in-person interview with the region manager. The interview was fairly easy. Then you had to take pre-license exam. Overall, it was an easy interview, but took a long time to process.

Interview Questions

• What make you think you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question