AIG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2018

2.7

Loss Prevention Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I got a call and invitation to an interview at an office. Travel was provided/reimbursed. I sat for a short presentation, asked questions to current employees, then had two back to back interviews. Food was provided as well.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

quick and easy. emailed me the time and place and i interview with three different supervisors. i was out of the door within 45 min. i had to keep following up on updates because of the holidays.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AIG (Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied through school career website, got invited to super day few day after. The interview was just basic behavioral questions but I didn't get the offer. I wonder how could they pick the right people.

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Super day was three thirty minute interviews. Everybody was very friendly and easy to talk to. Interview questions were more about behavior and situations rather than facts about accounting.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Mainly behavioral questions like “Tell me about a time...” set of three interviews, each 30 minutes. Relaxed environment. Started with a presentation from current analysts, then they set you off in a room to be interviewed by three different people

Interview Questions

• Describe a time a team mate had a conflict and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Interview

Was Team Lead in another Department and was offered this job. Interviewed with existing manager. Moved items from previous position to new position. Started 2013. Interview process went very quick as I worked for the company since 2005.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

On site interview with team. Not a difficult process just has challenges scheduling it. Asked general questions and then some fictitious ones that made no sense to see if i was going to fabricate the answers. Suppose they wanted to check my honesty.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for AIG   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was for three rounds. Started with HR, Technical and Final round. The technical round was much about my projects and some basic C# questions. As i did some certifications on the background i applied for, they asked me some details on what i did got out of them.

Technology Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Reston, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my college website. It took couple of days and then the recruiter reached out to me with the phone interview first and then with the onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe about the situation when you had a conflict with another team member.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

Interview is farly easy and can be easily cracked if you know the basics of java and some of the core technologies they define in the job description. I felt its not an in-depth interview process.