AIG Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Manager Interview Questions

2.8

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AIG (Columbia, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

Short and sweet/ The first initial call seems to have went well. I was called in for an interview the following thur. i met with the hiring manager and had a non technical interview. I come from an IT background so that was a shock to me, The recruiter didn't mention the job was not a technical role but I look forward to trying something new.

Interview Questions

• What do you life about sales.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty standard, couple of abstract "it's not the answer that matters but how you think it through" question/scenarios. Multiple people in the reporting chain, 45 minutes or so each.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very long and drawn out spanning months. Promises made during the interview process (raises, promotions) are just made to make the candidate feel comfortable and were proven to be true after being hired

Interview Questions

• How would you transition activities being performed from the previous manager to yourself?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

Srandard, best to go through a major recruiting firm for visibility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY).

Interview

Long! I sat through 2 interviews - extensive interviews. It took them forever to make an offer, though they called and said it was coming

Interview Questions

• Why I thought their company was better than my current employer   Answer Question

Negotiation

Painful, no stock options

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AIG in July 2010.

Interview

There was nothing out of the ordinary in the interview process. Phone interview, followed by 2 rounds of the in house interviews. The questions asked were relevant to the position and experience.

Negotiation

I had to tell my recruiter what to say. Once she did, I got even better offer than I was asking for.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by them to set up an interview for a managerial position. I did not apply for any job positions online. They must have found my contact details and resume online. I am not interested in sales positions, even though managerial, so I refused to come for a personal interview.
    I received several phone calls from different locations of the company with the same job offer.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions over the phone. If I feel like managing people. They did want to provide more information about the position prior meeting them in person.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AIG in March 2011.

Interview

I is quite exhaustive and detailed. Less focus is given to technical skills and it is assumed that if the person has the ability and desire to learn, he can learn on the job.

Not much information provided about details of the jobs being interviewed for and growth opportunites within the organization.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join AIG inspite of the bad news in market?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AIG in November 2010.

Interview

No real behavioral question that identify situation actions results requests. Management is unable to make real

Interview Questions

• what are your salary requirements?   1 Answer