AIG Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Paralegal Interview Questions

Interviews at AIG

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Wilmington, DE) in March 2014.

Interview

2 step process. First, a resume was submitted followed by a phone interview. Then, I went onsite to meet with 3 managers/attorneys in the department to discuss the position and my experience. It was about a 2 hour session. Then a final phone interview with the attorney I would be working with ultimately.

Interview Questions

• What was my insurance experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Straightforward panel interview. Met with six people total, was interviewed by two people at a time. Reviewed work history and education. They asked normal interview questions like "what are your strengths and weaknesses?" Went over what my duties as a paralegal would be.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

The interview routine was a lot less stressful than i thought it would be. The recruiter was very nice and flexible when it came to selecting a date in which I could come in for an interview. Also when i finally arrived, they were timely and Professiional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

I had a number of interviews with attorneys.

Interview Questions

I received a better offer from my current employer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Hiring manager dominated the interview. I couldn't get much in about my experience. He basically said that he knew who he planned on hiring and it wasn't me. He knew all along his intentions was to hire someone else. Complete waste of my time.