AIG Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Programmer Analyst

AIG Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at AIG

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was for three rounds. Started with HR, Technical and Final round. The technical round was much about my projects and some basic C# questions. As i did some certifications on the background i applied for, they asked me some details on what i did got out of them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AIG.

Interview

It is not tedious. It was 4 rounds of interview. One phone interview and 3 onsite interviews.
    The onsite interviews were on the same day. Two of them were technical and one was HR. That was followed by an offer.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AIG (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

1 written round (Aptitude+Technical) having more than 60 questions.
    1 Technical Interview. (More of Basic c,c++,Java questions. Project Related Questions)
    1 HR Interview.(More of strength weakness achievement related standard questions).
    Got to know about the selection next day itself. got the offer letter in 15 days

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions Related to programming languages. and standard HR Questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't tried

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIG (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

Pretty straight forward, interview from hiring manager and Technical round followed by HR. It might have happened quickly for me as it was an urgent opening. And i worked earlier in the company.

Interview Questions

• Technical exposure and how you will add value to the Company   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate for good salary at the beginning itslef

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AIG (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

The Interview process is Good and it was a college recruitment and it was a lengthy process
    and it went well and this was my first job and they paid decent pay

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process was smooth. Everything was done as per timelines. The entire process consisted of the following rounds:
    1. Online assessment test
    2. Two interview rounds

The first interview round is a panel discussion which is technically focused. The second interview is HR related and just asks questions from past experiences and certain situations.

Both rounds occur on the same day. The results are received in a week.