AIG Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AIG Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at AIG

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Hiring and interview was top notch professionally handled. Extremely courteous, efficient, pleasant, bent over backward to accommodate candidate.

Interview Questions

• All were quite ordinary, straightforward, there were no "cutesy" clever questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was so good I did not ask for more.

Other Interview Reviews for AIG

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Telephone Screening - asked basic questions about experience. Two weeks later I was asked to come in for a face to face; interview was very quick - 30mins. I don't believe they knew what they were looking for at the time. The focus is now on reducing head count.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Initial 30 minute phone scr3eek interview by HR representative. Then a second interview on phone with Hiring Manager. Received call within day from HR asking for a face to face with her since I lived close. At that meeting, I was told an offer would be forth coming. It did within the week, written, detailed, & complete.
    After drug test and background check I started within 2 weeks. Was easy process, not dragged out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Only negotiated the start date because a planned family vacation was scheduled and they wanted me to start on a Monday week 1 for payroll purposes.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AIG (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

Telephone screen with hr coordinator. I then met with 3 Senior PM's in a tech team focused on the global rollout of a product line. After that they introduced me to the head of the team who described the role, department, etc.

Interview Questions

• General PM questions with how to set up project plans, working with users, multi-tasking, etc.Team relationships, scenario based questions around projects failing, role and relationships with development teams offshore.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIG in June 2014.

Interview

It was very quick turnaround time and the hiring manager knew what was expected for the job. The Human resources manager was very quick in scheduling and processing the paper work.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AIG (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

First interview was over the phone. Second interview was in person with the Associate Director. Third Interview was with the Director. Found out pretty quick that i got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Livingston, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

met with several managers and felt comfortable right away with their questions which were pretty standard. I met with someone who i would report directly to and to their manager as well.

Interview Questions

• they asked me about several project management scenarios and how i would handle them   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

First interview is a phone screen, second interview is in person and is standard typical interview. by two people . The job ad was a little different from what they are actually looking for, from a technology perspective and if I had known this I would have positioned myself a little different. It was pleasant enough and professional.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is important in a project management team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I got the recruiter in my pocket and a good referral for the job so it was pretty easy. It was a classic process with HR, then hiring manager and his supervisor (briefly).

Interview Questions

• Questions around resume and if you are ready to work after work hours and weekend if needed   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at AIG (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2010.

Interview

Ran thru career experience and motivations, mgmt style and work preferences - specific examples were required. No yes or No answers. They wanted to understand motivation for previous career moves and now

Interview Questions

• No really difficult questions but specific responses were expected. For example,provide 2 instances of a difficult situation you dealt with   Answer Question

Negotiation

Friendly and open