AIG Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.5

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AIG (Fremont, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty easy, they found my resume on Monster and I decided to check it out because it wasn't a salesman title. It was a practically a salesman job except they already have clients for you so that takes the stress off of searching for clients. Upon the interview, you filled out an application asking for your entire work history from the last five years, including the addresses and company number. After that, the initial interview was to tell you about the company and role, the second interview was the real one to meet with the boss. Overall it was an easy interview for me, I got along with the hiring manager.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AIG (Fremont, CA).

Interview

First round was phone screening and then followed by the skype interview. The interviewers were nice and comforting. Since, I was about to move from west coast to east coast, the HR was not helpful at all. They didn't even tell me about the trains or subways which will take me to the office fastest or the easiest way.

Technology Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

One round consisting of three interviews with two people per interview. All interviews were behavioral questions. Also asks about professional ambitions and why AIG. Heard back two weeks later.

Safety Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AIG (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

An initial phone interview with HR, followed by another phone interview with the regional safety consultant a month later. A month later was the next interview which was in person. The interviewer admitted he didn't remember which candidate I was, so it was like interviewing all over again. 6 weeks went by and I didn't hear anything. I emailed HR and the position was filled internally. The process was four months. The interviewer cared more about the company size I worked at than the experience I had at the company. I feel my experience was discredited because I didn't work at a large corporation.

Interview Questions

• what is the company size of all of the jobs that you worked at?   Answer Question

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIG (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and one in person interview
    Met with two different people in the department
    Corresponded with campus recruiter through email
    Everyone very helpful and pleasant
    Research AIG before going to interview (impresses interviewers) and know the role of underwriter in the process
    Received offer same day as interview-quick to respond

Senior Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (Concord, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Informal process, lots of open-ended questions. causal atmosphere. more discussion than an interview. described the job and responsibilities. Interviewer had read my resume and asked only a few questions about it.

Interview Questions

• Probing questions about capabilities   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIG (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very standard interview process. Met with the supervising partner who asked questions regarding resume and skillset. Then asked you about your knowledge of particular software platforms commonly used in the workplace. Finally asked you if you have any questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a particular weakness you have in the workplace?   Answer Question

Environmental Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the talent acquisition manager and after a couple of phone conversations he scheduled me for an on-site interview with the regional environmental manager. The time they told me on the phone was 1 hour later than what they told me in the email (9 am) so I just showed up at the earlier time and apparently they were expecting me at 10! I'm not sure the interviewer was not ready or what, but he seemed a little bit anxious! We had a good conversation for about an hour but in the end he hold tight to his binder like he was trying to avoid shaking hand which I found extremely rude and unprofessional. The businesslike person that I am, I emailed him a couple of hours after the interview and thanked him for his time (btw, I should've mentioned to him that I was taken aback by his act) and he never replied.
    However, the talent acquisition manager was very responsive, punctual and respectful.

Senior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

i had a phone call with the hiring manager. we talked for approximately 30 minutes. the call was arranged by their talent coordinator. the call was pleasant. the manager explained the job. i felt like it wouldnt be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• where i saw myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was slightly disorganized. I showed up and the receptionist didnt seem to know who I was meeting or who I was. I had to call the hiring manager on my personal mobile to let them know I was there.