AIG Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.7

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIG (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and one in person interview
    Met with two different people in the department
    Corresponded with campus recruiter through email
    Everyone very helpful and pleasant
    Research AIG before going to interview (impresses interviewers) and know the role of underwriter in the process
    Received offer same day as interview-quick to respond

Senior Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AIG (Concord, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Informal process, lots of open-ended questions. causal atmosphere. more discussion than an interview. described the job and responsibilities. Interviewer had read my resume and asked only a few questions about it.

Interview Questions

• Probing questions about capabilities   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AIG (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very standard interview process. Met with the supervising partner who asked questions regarding resume and skillset. Then asked you about your knowledge of particular software platforms commonly used in the workplace. Finally asked you if you have any questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a particular weakness you have in the workplace?   Answer Question

Environmental Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the talent acquisition manager and after a couple of phone conversations he scheduled me for an on-site interview with the regional environmental manager. The time they told me on the phone was 1 hour later than what they told me in the email (9 am) so I just showed up at the earlier time and apparently they were expecting me at 10! I'm not sure the interviewer was not ready or what, but he seemed a little bit anxious! We had a good conversation for about an hour but in the end he hold tight to his binder like he was trying to avoid shaking hand which I found extremely rude and unprofessional. The businesslike person that I am, I emailed him a couple of hours after the interview and thanked him for his time (btw, I should've mentioned to him that I was taken aback by his act) and he never replied.
    However, the talent acquisition manager was very responsive, punctual and respectful.

Senior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIG (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

i had a phone call with the hiring manager. we talked for approximately 30 minutes. the call was arranged by their talent coordinator. the call was pleasant. the manager explained the job. i felt like it wouldnt be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• where i saw myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AIG (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was slightly disorganized. I showed up and the receptionist didnt seem to know who I was meeting or who I was. I had to call the hiring manager on my personal mobile to let them know I was there.